Watch This "Plan To Control Our Food" Supplies

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cancer of the Body and Mind

I apologize in advance, before you even get started reading this article... BUT, I am disgusted with the Farah Fawcett cancer video project! (Let's watch some more children being abused or some other despicable inhumanity to another human being...) PLEASE!

After watching the news tonight and hearing about the sharks circling her barely living body, I wanted to grab heads and apply a quick snapping action between all of them.

She asked one of her friends, "Do you think the doctors will tell me how much time I have left?"... Let me answer you Farah... No, they will continue to "milk" her insurance company as she continues to be killed FROM the chemotherapy now. And then there's some guy arguing over getting his fair share of the filming of "documentary" he had agreed to... (That's a whole other pathetic story within this one.)

Every time I see another person suffer needlessly, I want to cry. The mockery of the people heightens for me when I see the most sincere and dear people, joyous as they participate in the "race for a cure" every year. Why?

Because cancer has been cured "over and over" with alternative treatments! I'm not talking about some acupuncture, herbal, "off the wall" weird treatment... I'm talking about the very science and proven results of people like Dr. Hulda Clark, who have dedicated their lives to the "science" of curing cancer.

The medical establishment does NOT want you to know and will NOT let you participate in any alternative if they have their way! (I'm speaking from first hand experience and testimonies of many of those I've consulted with their health issues.) It doesn't matter if the alternative works and theirs doesn't... they are "right" and you are an uneducated person that will never know more than their 10 years of medical training! Why do you think so many of them have ego's the size of Texas?

If you have cancer or have a friend or family member with cancer, I want you to know that there is a credible alternative to your being "burned alive" like Farah Fawcett and others in my own family have been treated. Some will listen and some will continue to trust in a horribly failed system of so-called treatment.

If you don't mind having your body parts cut away and being treated with a "fatality mentality," then by all means, put your faith in the doctors and do as they say!

It's true, one day we'll all die and face our creator, but as long as we're alive, shouldn't we want to live life healthy?

If you'd like more information on Natural-Cures-Remedies.com or would like to read my story of how I refused to do what my doctor told me I had to... and lived, Go here

No comments:

No Kisssing??? What's The World Coming To?